Book Review - A Veil for The Vanguard

A Veil for the Vanguard -Aeonlith Chronicles Book One

Written By Danny F. Santos

There were a lot of things to like about this book that I had the opportunity to review. First, It would be cool to fly on an airship. I recently have taken an interest in ships and pirates, this book surprised me at the author's attention to detail with the ship aspects. I liked the appendix that was included at the back of the book. It provided further insights into each element of the story. 
The author did a fantastic job with this story. There was an excellent example of character and world building. I liked that the author used different character views to tie the story together, making it for a unique read. This is the first book in an upcoming series. I thoroughly enjoyed it and did not see the ending coming. I am excited to find out what happens next by the way the first one ended.

Fast-paced, action-filled, page-turner, and worth the read.
A magic-user out of her element and a motley crew set out to search for a powerful magical artifact. Instead, they unravel long-buried secrets that threaten to unleash all-out war.


Comments