Book Review - Raven Thrall


An excellent fantasy that all ages can enjoy!

Raven Thrall by J. Elizabeth Vincent

I thoroughly enjoyed this book right to the end. It was a genuinely heartfelt story of friendship and doing what is right. The plot is very well constructed and flows smoothly. I like that the author did a superb job of describing the scenery well. I even found myself visualizing Cillian and Varidian as real places in this world. I like that a map is provided at the beginning of the book. The characters were easy to relate to, especially Mariah and her inner struggles. The author did an excellent job of describing what exactly Ceo San was. I immediately fell in love with Mariah and all the other characters as well.
This is another 5-star worthy read for me. It is a fantasy to indulge in.

Vincent, Elizabeth J. [Book cover] (2018) Image retrieved from https://www.amazon.com/Raven-Thrall-Legends-Ceo-Book-ebook/dp/B077XQXZTZ 




Comments