Book Review-Of Water and Moonlight

I have had a chance to review a copy Of Water and Moonlight (Thunderbird Academy #1) by Valia Lind.

Lind, Valia [Book cover] (2019)            Image retrieved from
https://www.amazon.ca/Water-Moonlight-Thunderbird-Academy-Book-ebook/dp/B07YPTBRHV










I enjoy reading many different new books. This book is definetly a beginning to a promising future series. It would be based more in the Young Adult genre, but anyone could enjoy it. I certainly did, and it kept me reading to the last page.

The characters and setting are portrayed in a way that makes them feel like they are real. I could relate to the characters from when I was younger.

Some people may be disappointed by the lack of "in-depth intimacy". But is that really what stories are all about? I believe that this book was made not to focus solely on the romance aspect, but the events happening all around. There was intimacy in a different way in this book that kept me until the last page.

I am looking forward to see more of this series in the future. The first book left me wanting to read the second.

Best Wishes,
Margaret Todd

Comments