Random Thoughts

   Today isn't going to be a long post, just a few thoughts seeing as I missed writing yesterday.

   I am currently taking a creative writing course online. It is definitely a different experience. Although I do enjoy being able to do it at my own pace. I wanted to take a course just to enhance the skills I already had. I have learned both old and new things. Of course, there are the basics, such as grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Then, on the other hand, there are more multiple attributions to story creation. I enjoy learning all different things. I also enjoy reading all different things, as well.

   Recently, I purchased some of my favourite anime in manga form. I know they aren't for everyone, but I like books of all types. I have read both long and short novels. The beautiful thing about manga is that it can be read in one sitting. I usually read 3 or 4 books at a time anyway. I am currently reading Christine Feehan's Dark Series. I am about halfway through that 33 book series. Just receiving my manga, I will start reading Bleach and Attack on Titan shortly. In conjunction with my textbooks for school.


   Even though I read more than one book at a time, they are from all different authors. They also are different types of writing styles. Like I stated above. I will be reading Christine Feehan's novels while reading manga and textbooks on the side. I will not usually read two novel type books at the same time, yet I will with the manga and textbooks.

   What types of books do you enjoy reading, and how do you prefer to read them?


Have a good day everyone,

M. Todd

Comments