Books

Available Now

   I released Running from Fate on October 24th. It was a long process to get everything ready in time for the release. I did my best to get all the elements together. I personally will always be my biggest critic though. Even though it was my first book, I feel that I could have produced a better cover design. In my spare time, I create flyers and marketing items that attract. I personally feel I fell short on that end and rushed the process. It doesn't matter if the story is good, usually, a book is judged by the cover. 
   In the future, after I have completed and release Altered Existence, I plan to remarket with a new cover design. For now, though I do hope those that do read the book enjoy it. 
   I ask for people's honest reviews on the story if they do read it. If you have Kindle Unlimited you can read for free right now. It is also available through Kobo for $0.99 in November. 


Coming Soon 



   Altered Existence was a book that I began writing before. I forgot about it while I was writing Running from Fate. It was shortly before the release of Running from Fate that the file popped up in one of my google drives. I simply forgot I had started writing it. At first, it was a story about Sylvania and Dominic, but as I continued writing they didn't make the story come alive. It just was not their story. Perhaps that was why I forgot about it until recently. When Monique and Roman appeared I immediately knew that the story was theirs. 

Comments